Sunday, October 5, 2008

MIMI' s Journey #1







Journey Of a "JP Star"

10- 5-08
Dear Lounge reader’s….
It’s count down time ladies and gentlemen." Mimi Renee will soon fly out to Tampa Florida and officially make her acquaintance with Mrs. Lati’a Johnson, CEO of Johnson Publications and Her Office Manger Karen Jerman. I am very excited about meeting both Lati’a and Karen, and even more excited about us finally getting together and putting our thoughts together and collaborating on my first business/marketing meeting with the company. Johnson Publications is about to bring my hard worked manuscript, titled; "Hub City" to life and in book form, to be sold everywhere books are sold. I’m so trilled!

Hub City is a gangsta love story/triangle that takes place straight out of Compton known as ya Hub City! This fast paced, juicy, drama filled, page turner is about a female gang-banging, dope slanging, beast," named Keisha Cones. This book is off the chain family! So continue to ride with and check in on me from time to time. I’ll give you all the latest updates on my new up and coming novel and my journey becoming one of JP’s newest stars. On my next entry I’ll hook y’all up with a juicy except of the novel, called the beginning of the bullshit. Stay in touch!




















No comments: